Even though my blog is still a mess with all the new templates and layouts being applied, I still want to blog ! :) So here you go, totally new thing from me - make up. I am so into it right now ! Reading other blogs, watching videos, talking in forums, amazing ! And funnily enough, I remember, when I was 15 years old I told to one of my friends: I will never wear a make up ! Ha ha, my make up box is getting bigger bigger every week. Today, I am gonna show you my new purchases ! It is great. I found the new store, which sells stuff cheaper. I will reveal this in the end of my post ! (cha!) Lets get started !

1. Burt's Bees Acne Solutions cleanser. I do not have acne, but I get spots occasionally. So, I thought this can be good solution ! Oh... It's terrible. I used it once, the texture is sticky, quite solid, and leaves your face very very sticky, it's actually like a honey. And it's supposed to be a cleanser ! I can't say anything how it works, because literally it stayed on my face for 3 seconds. I might give it another chance before throwing away. £.4.99

2. Christian Breton lip gloss. Used it four times. Simple, easy, does not stay very long, however, nothing bad about it. Nice color, a little shiny. £.2.99

3. Bioderma Sebium Global face cream. Bioderma is my new love! Probably, the best face cream I ever used. I really do not know how to describe it, it's just amazing. After week of use, face looks so much better.(Together with Bioderma miscellin water.) The good side is price: it's around £10, I think it's quite cheap for such a good product, however, it's terribly difficult to find in London. I think only two stores sells it. £10?
4.  Too Faced Beauty Balm. I heard only good words about Too Faced, so thought good time to try when so this baby in the store. Tried once. I guess it can be used as make up base, o just wear it alone, for lighter make up. Only one minus - color. It is very strange. Orangeish, but not quite. I think it can be applied to certain skin tones, it did not look bad at the end, I think I should get used to it. Will review this again later. £5.99

5. Lierac Lifting Eye-makeup fixing base. Was looking for this kind of product for a while. Finally ! Tried it, my eyes started watering and ended up crying. I think my eyes are just too sensitive for this. Will still try once again, as it can be that I used a little to much when applied. However, nothing bad, does not have strange smell, no color, simple to use. I think it is good stuff, just might not be for me. :) £.3.99
6. Ecotools Large powder brush. New set of brushes is in my list to buy. However, got only this for now, as they didn't have more in the store. It's amazing. Soft, easy to use, does its job very good. Relatively cheap for that good quality. Big recommendation to everyone, who is looking for gut, but not too expensive brushed. £4.99
7. Ultraflesh Golden bar. This was totally random. I admit, I bought it only because it looked good to me. I am not quite sure yet what it is and where to use. This set contains: - 1 x All Over Enhancer, 2 x All Over Shimmers, 2 x All Over Highlighting Pencils. I used pencils only so far and they are quite good. Shiny !! :) I will definitely review this again after use. £6.99 

Overall, I am terrible buyer, when it comes to make up. I usually take things I do not know what they are for. And then have fun time exploring. :D But still was lucky to get some good stuff which I will use and then buy again ! Yay ! And it is time to reveal the secret, the shop to find cheaper make up and other beauty products it - TKmaxx ! Sure, you have to catch it as some items are only one or two, but it is definitely worth it. ! Have fun !

K.

P.S. Yes, we still have our Christmas tree standing. .. :D

0 Responses

Rašyti komentarą